As per rules of using website of Insurance Authority, they must be applied to all users and visitors. The website usage may be stopped, and/or prevented, and/or ended in case of any violation on the part of any user of there are good reasons for believing that any user has violated rules and conditions of usage.
Users shall not be permitted to violate or attempt to violate the applicable procedures and regulations for protecting the website including but not limited to the following.
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this user or logging into a server r an account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to conduct any test or survey for finding weakness of any system or network of Insurance Authority or violating applicable procedures or documenting them without and official permit from Insurance Authority.
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service on the part of any user, host or network including but not limited to placing a virus on the website, increasing load to or immersing it, sending commercial messages to it or avalanching with electronic messages or even destroying it .
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website including commercials and/or advertisements on services or products or falsifying any dispatch control protocol package address/internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic message of sending news messages.
Insurance Authority welcomes your constructive comments and views. Your contribution will be appreciated and taken into account as one of the important references in the discussion of improvements and enhancements for our services.
Despite that IA welcomes any free comments and input on this platform, it has the full right to hide any content that:
- Represents a threat to security.
- Includes inappropriate language.
- Violates the privacy of others or offensive.
- Violates local laws.
- Indecent, obscene or defamatory.
- Includes unwanted messages or promotes any trade.
- May be interpreted as prejudiced or harmful to any section of the society on the basis of race, colour, nationality, religion or status ... etc.
- Includes collective or political discussions.
- Contains a breach of intellectual property rights
Not complying with this policy can lead to blocking the participant.