A leading body in the development and organization of the insurance sector and the advancement of its standards to compete globally.
To organize and supervise insurance sector, enhance the insurer's performance, provide qualified human resources to practice insurance business, protect the rights of the insured and beneficiaries by proposing plans for the development of the insurance sector, increase insurance awareness and strengthen cooperation with Arab and international insurance regulatory bodies.
- Organize and develop state insurance sector
- Provide social and economic protection
- Ensure the provision of all administrative services in accordance with the standards of quality, efficiency and transparency
- Consolidate culture of innovation in the institutional work environment
- Creativity and innovation
- Integrity and justice